Riverview Hearing, Speech, and Language Centers Can Help
Have you noticed or are teachers or babysitters telling you that your child is:
- Struggling with speech?
- Hard to understand?
- Developmentally behind their peers?
- Teased at school for how they sound?
Sometimes we may think a child’s speech problem is normal or age-appropriate, but it’s often more than just a passing phase. At Riverview Hearing, Speech, and Language Centers, we’re committed to helping patients reach their best communication potential, and we’re here to help.
A Dedicated Team in Your Corner
As highly trained clinicians, our speech-language pathologists and therapists can assess, diagnose, and treat a wide variety of communication problems:
- Speech or articulation difficulties
- Language development delay
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Apraxia of speech
Why trust Riverview Hearing, Speech, and Language Centers to help your children?
- Comprehensiveness — Thorough, timely written reports with findings
- Customization — Personalized treatment plans tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Convenience — Family-friendly service